Tracking as a Merchant/Product Owner
Using CPV Lab Pro to track your own products or offers, is easy since you have full control over all the pages.
- let’s say you have a product and your offer page is at:
- On this offer page, visitors then click “Buy Now” and are taken to the Check out page where they enter their details for purchase and click through to your payment processor.
- After completing their purchase, visitors are then sent to an order thank you page or order confirmation page.
- the setup is simple. The conversion path is:
–click➡️ Check out Page
–click➡️ Payment Page
–purchase➡️ Thank You Page
- So in this example, we’ll use a simple Direct Link & Landing Page Campaign.
1. Setup your Campaign details as usual
- But, since you are the Merchant in this case
- you can change the Redirect Type to Direct
- no need to worry about passing the referrer
- You can also uncheck “Pass SubIDs to Offer” unless, your Cart or CRM supports the use of SubIDs.
2. Next Enter your Offer Page / Sales Page as the Landing Page in CPV Lab Pro
On this page, add the code from your Step 2: Add Code to Landing Pages Paste on Landing Page before the
- you can find the code on the "Links & Pixels" section on the Campaign Setup page
- Then set the link on the “Buy Now” button or link to:
3. Then Enter your Checkout Page as the Offer
4. Place the Tracking Pixel on your Order Thank You / Confirmation Page
- Place your tracking pixel on the Thank you or Confirmation page
- In this example the Confirmation page is:
- You’ll add your pixel in the page above:
<img src="http://YourDomain.com/adclick.php" width="1" height="1" border="0" />