Navigation Stats ➡️ Subscribers List
The Subscribers List page allows you to view, sort and filter data regarding your campaigns subscribers (leads).
Using this page, you can view all the information regarding the Subscribing Visitors/Leads in your campaign, such as:
- Subscribe Date
- IP Address - Only if the campaign has the Capture IP Address enabled
- Country, State, City, Offer, Revenue and the SubID for each subscriber.
- Keyword - the keyword used to get to the page
Page fields and details
1. Select Campaign
- Select a Campaign to View your Subscribing Visitors.
2. Date Range / Preset Date Ranges
- Enter a Date Range or Select a Preset Interval
3. Show records by
- View the Subscribers based on the Initial Visit Date or the Date of the Actual Subscribe.
4. Export CSV
- Export the list of Subscribing Visitors to a CSV file.
- Choose from over 30 Different Data Points to View in the Subscribing Visitors Report.
6. Subscribing Visitors Stats and Columns
- Drag-and-Drop Column Titles to Reorder and Arrange the Stats as you prefer.
- Also, click any Column Title to Sort by the selected Column.