Navigation: LPs & Offers ➡️ Offer Management
- The Offer Management Page allows you to Enter the Offers that you use frequently to quickly add them to a new or existing campaign.
- When adding New Offers to Campaigns, you’ll see the Offers saved, available in a Dropdown Box on the Campaign Setup page what will automatically populate the Offer Data.
- Or you can Add Offer or Update Offers across Multiple Campaigns at one time. For more details check Add Offer to Campaigns
In order to have 100% accurate reports for your offers, we recommend you to use predefined offers for your campaigns.
1. Page fields and details
1. Offer Name
- Enter an Offer Name
2. Offer Status
- Check if the offer is active or inactive
- You can change the status from active to inactive easily from the table
- Enter the Offer URL
- Select the Offer Source.
- The Offer source is the Affiliate Network or "In-House" if it is your own offer
- Set the Offer Payout for Each Conversion / Sale.
- Enter notes about the offer, such as GEO-Restrictions, Caps, etc.
- Set the Offer Group
- If the group is not in the dropdown, then select "Add New" from the list and add the new group
- The group will allow you to keep offers more organized
2. Bulk Import
- Copy your offers from a CSV file and import them in CPV Lab at once
- The Bulk import function allows you to paste the offers in the textbox and click Save to have them imported.
3. Current Offers and Actions
- Here is a table with all your predefined offers
- Edit or Delete existing Offers or Click “Add to Campaign” to add an Offer to a Campaign or Multiple Campaigns.
- You can activate/deactivate the offers directly from the table
- You can bulk delete the offers by selecting the ones you want to delete.
- select the offers you want to remove
- Click the "GO" button under the table