Multiple Option Campaign Setup
To setup a Multiple Option Campaign you need to follow the steps below:
Step 1. Setup the General Settings for the Campaign: Name, Stats CPV, etc
Step 2. Add your Landing Pages
- Enter a Name and URL each Landing Page
- Enter a unique numeric ID for each landing page
- Set the Share% for each LP. Total Share% must add up to 100% Per Level.
Step 3. Add your Offers
- Enter a Name and URL for each Offer
- If Passing the SubID to the Offer then enter the URL with the SubID variable added, with no data entered for the SubID.
- The SubID variable added to the URL can have any name you need (SubID, SID, etc)
- Select the Offer Source
- Enter the Conversion Payout
- At the end of the Offer section you will have 3 buttons:
- Add Offer - to add a new offer to the last Option
- Add Option - to add a new Option section (which includes by default 4 Offers)
- Add Landing Page - to add a new Landing Page in the Landing Page Section
Step 4. Save Campaign
- Click the "Save Campaign" button
Step 5. Add Code and Links to your Landing Pages
You will find all your samples (links and pixels) in the "Links & Pixles" section of your Campaign.
a) Place your Pixel for the Offer at your Affiliate / CPA Network
b) Code your links to the offer/s on your landing pages using the Step 1 link code
- Replace XXX in the url with the Option number you want to link to
c) Enter the Step 2 Code directly above the closing body tag
</body>on each of your landing pages.
You can find Pixel Samples in the "Links & Pixels" section of your campaign:
Step 6. Set the Redirect Profiles for your campaign (Optional)
- You can set up Redirect Profiles on the Campaign Setup page or on the Redirect Profile page. The setup is the same in both locations.
Simple campaign flow diagram:
Find more details in the video below:
You may also find useful: