- Now you can allow your team members or partners to access specific campaigns from your CPV Lab Pro instance.
- The available roles are:
- Admin - will get access to the entire instance of CPV Lab Pro. He can add other users, change roles permissions but he can't change the permissions for the General Admin (usually the owner of the CPV Lab Pro account)
- Editor - can add or modify certain campaigns; but he can't change settings or add new users
- Viewer - can check the reports for certain campaigns
How to add a new user
- Go to Settings ➡️ User Accounts
- You will see a page like in the image below:
- a section to add /modify an account
- a section with a list of accounts
The fields for username, password and role are self-explanatory.
1. Time Zone
- When you select a specific timezone for an user, then that user will see the reports based on that timezone
2. Default Page
- The page the user will see by default when he will logins in CPV Lab Pro
3. Access level
Access to all campaigns - with this option the user will get access to all the existing campaigns.
- for "Admin" and "Editor" roles, these users will also get access to the new campaigns created by them.
Access only to these campaigns - the user will get access only to a list of campaigns. All the reports will show just these campaigns.
Access to all campaigns except these - with this option you can restrict access to certain campaigns. The user will get access to all other campaigns, except the ones selected in this list.
Permissions for each Role
|Viewer||Export campaigns to Excel|
|Editor||Direct and Landing Page Campaign|
|Editor||Email Followup Campaign|
|Editor||Lead Capture Campaign|
|Editor||Multiple Options Campaign|
|Editor||Multiple Paths Campaign|
|Editor||Export campaigns to Excel|
|Editor||Update Excat CPC|
|Editor||Current Bids List|
|Editor||Ad Spend Templates|
|Editor||Cloacking - Short Links|
|Editor||Landing Page Rotator|
|Admin||Access to all the pages|
A new admin will get access to the entire application!
- How does it look for an editor? check the video below!
- How does it look for a viewer? check the video below!