Landing Page Management
Navigation: LPs & Offers ➡️ LPs Management
- The Landing Page Management Page allows you to Enter the Landing Pages that you use frequently to quickly add them to a new or existing campaign.
- These are the predefined landing pages you will use in your campaigns
- When adding New Landing Pages to Campaigns, you’ll see the Landing Pages saved, available in a Dropdown Box on the Campaign Setup page what will automatically populate the Landing Page Data.
1. Page fields and details
1. Landing Page Name
- Enter an Landing Page Name so you can easily remember it
- Enter the Landing Page URL
- Make sure it has an "http" or "https"in front
- Enter notes about the Landing page, something to remember you what is this landing page about
4. Active / Inactive
- Set the Landing Page Status.
- Group your landing pages in different categories like Website/ Blog / Nutra / Dating / iGaming etc
- If you want to create a new group, simply select "Add new" from the dropdown and you can add the new group
2. Bulk import section
- From here you can import multiple landing pages at once
- Download the csv file and fill it with the information about your landing pages
- Copy and paste the content of the csv file in the text box
- Click Save
- The landing pages having all the mandatory fields (name and url) will be saved
- Click Done and the landing pages will apear in the datatable
3. Current Landing Pages and Actions
- Here is a table with all your predefined landing pages
- You can edit and delete them
- You can activate/deactivate the landing pages directly from the table
- You can bulk delete the landing pages by selecting the ones you want to delete.