MyLead integration in CPV Lab Pro
Who is MyLead?
MyLead (opens new window) is a comprehensive platform created to earn money online. They have ready-made tools and functionalities that allow every person with Internet access to generate profit. MyLead is a global affiliate network distinguishes by innovative! For 5 years of activity, they have built a strong position in the affiliation industry, getting valuable awards for everyday work towards their users.
- MyLead is listed as a trusted affiliate network in CPV Lab Pro (opens new window).
SIGN UP HERE (opens new window) and you will get a bonus after registration 😃
How to use MyLead in CPV Lab
- For MyLead you need to use the CPV Lab Pro Postback URL provided in the campaign setup page and you need to make sure the unique subID is passed back from MyLead to CPV Lab Pro for each conversion.
Step 1. Add MyLead as an Offer Source
- CPV Lab Pro comes with the MyLead Offer Source pre-configured in the Offer Sources catalog, so in this case you just have to import it from the catalog.
- The detailed configuration for the MyLead Offer Source is the following:
- Copy the Postback URL field in clipboard
- Click SAVE
Step 2. Add your tracker Postback URL in MyLead
- Go to your MyLead Account to the Postback section under "For Webmasters" menu
- Enter your Postback URL as:
- This Postback URL will tell MyLead to send back to CPV Lab Pro the converting SubID, the revenue for the conversion, the status and the transaction Id.
- In this way CPV Lab will get the information about your conversions from MyLead
Step 3. Select an offer/campaign from your MyLead account
- Login to your MyLead account and go to the "List of Campaigns"
- Select an Offer that you want to promote and click "Join"
- After joining a campaign, create an URL for it
- you may have to wait to get approval, like specified in the image below
- Once you get the Offer URL go to step 4 below.
Step 4. Add your MyLead Offers in CPV Lab
CPV Lab Pro allows for the offers to be added directly in the campaign (if you have an offer just for that campaign) or in your "Offer List" section (if you want to use them for multiple campaigns)
Our advice is to add your offer in the offer management section as a predefined offer.
- Go to LPs&Offfer -> Offer Management
- Add your offer (copied on step 3 above)
- Make sure you choose "MyLead" as source
Make sure your offer URL is the one provided by MyLead + the
subid parameter used for tracking and passing back conversions in the
Step 5. Create a campaign and Pass the unique subID to MyLead
Now create a campaign in CPV Lab and follow the instructions below:
- Fill the General and tracking information for your campaign
- Select a predefined MyLead Offer from your list
- Save your campaign
- Make sure the Offer URL is in the right format
- You can find the Offer URL Template on the Offer Source setup page, as described at Step 1 above.
- Such an Offer URL that contains the
ml_sub1parameter will allow MyLead to capture the subID generated by CPV Lab Pro
If this is your first campaign, just follow the instructions from this video tutorial:
Well Done! Now your campaign will track correctly the conversions for the MyLead offer!