Navigation: Settings ➡️ Failed Logins
- View all failed login attempts to your CPV Lab Pro installation, with full details of the visitor who attempted to login with the Date and Time, the Username and Password they tried to use, their IP Address and Location.
- If you see repeat offenders then use the IP Manager Utility within Cpanel to the block the IP from your server.
Page fields and details
1. Date Range
- Select a Date Range to View Failed Logins
2. Date Intervals
- Select a common date range from the dropdown menu.
3. Clear Failed Logins
- Click to Remove All Failed Login Data from the server.
4. Export to CSV
- Export to CSV the data displayed in the DataGrid