Navigation: Settings ➡️ Error Log
- The Error Log page shows you any messages or errors related to General Database Functions, CRON Jobs to Install and Update Processes.
- This also makes support requests easier by Exporting Error Log to CSV.
Page fields and details
1. Date Range
- Select the Date Range to View
- Most Useful is a short period of time to quickly see recent messages, such as “Today”.
2. Error Type
- Select the Type of Message to Filter by
- Or the Default is set to All.
3. Remove errors before
- Click to Select a Date and all errors prior to this date will be removed from the database.
- You can also automate this function from the General Settings
4. Export to CSV
- Export to CSV the data displayed in the DataGrid
← Cloaking Logins List →