Blocked Clicks Clean-Up
- Blocked clicks are clicks that matched blocked traffic rule or block pattern and were prevented from counting towards the Views and Clicks numbers in CPV Lab Pro.
- Usually you will only need to check the most recent blocked clicks and not blocked clicks from many months ago.
- There is an option to automatically clean the blocked clicks by removing records older than a specific number of days (the default value is 30 days).
- You can configure the number of days to keep blocked clicks in the database from the Settings page, like in the image below where it is set to 30 days:
- In order to have the blocked clicks cleanup working without any human interaction, you need to have setup at least one of the following 2 CRON jobs:
- Wurfl Cron job
- Campaigns Cron job
- It doesn’t matter which Cron job is enabled, it can be one or both.