The campaigns page is the second dashboard or home page. From here you can filter the view of campaigns, see a quick Earning breakdown and also View all Campaigns separated by campaign type.
Page fields and details
1. Earnings Breakdown
- A quick view of the Total Visitors and Revenue Earned for Today, Yesterday, This Week and This Month.
- Select to View All Campaigns, Active or Inactive Campaigns.
- Filter the Campaigns Displayed by Campaign Groups you have created.
4. Visible Columns
- Select the Data Columns to be displayed.
- Choose from Stats, Traffic Source, Group, Bidding, Date Added and Last Update (Last Report Created)
- Once you finish to select/unselect the columns to be displayed, the page will be refreshed based on your filter
- The Default Data Columns are:
- ID - Campaign ID
- Name - Campaign Name
- Views/Visitors - The Total Traffic the Campaign has received
- New - The number of visitors since the last login to CPV Lab Pro
- P/L - Profit Loss of the Total Campaign
- New - Profit Loss for the Campaign since the last login to CPV Lab Pro
- ROI - Total Campaign ROI based on Stats
5. Perform Bulk Actions
- Apply Actions (Delete, Reset Clicks, Set Inactive/Active) to Multiple Campaigns at one time.
- Just “Check” the Campaigns (there is a checkbox in front of each campaign)
- Then Select the Action and Click “GO”
6. Search in the table
- Each data table has a "Search" option which allows to easily find information
- Use the Search function if you want to find a specific campaign or a specific value. It works to search in all the fields from the data table
7. Campaign Actions
- Stats - Links directly to the Campaign Stats for the selected campaign.
- Reports - Links directly to the Campaign Reports for the selected campaign.
- Trends - Links directly to the Time & Day Trends for the selected campaign.
- Edit - Links directly to the Edit Campaign Page for the selected campaign.
- Clone - TIME SAVER! Create a duplicate of the selected campaign with all the data from the Cloned campaign entered. This is a real-time saver when you have a successful campaign you want to expand to other Traffic Sources.
- Delete - Removes the selected campaign from CPV Lab Pro.
- Reset - This resets and clears all the stats for a specific campaign.
- Export CSV - Creates a CSV File of the Campaign Setup : Settings, Pages and Offers.
Clone Campaign As a different Campaign Type
- You can clone your campaign in any type you want.
- Click the Clone button from the Actions section
- Select the campaign type you want to create the new Campaign
- Click Clone
- For example, if you have a Direct Link campaign and you want to create another one, with the same settings but as a Multiple Option Campaign, you can do it with a click.
We recommend you to Go and Check the new campaign settings after creating a Clone
- The Clone Campaign feature will also clone all the existing redirect profiles from the initial campaign. This will save time because you won’t have to re-enter those redirect profiles in the cloned campaign.
- In case you don’t want to use the redirect profiles in the cloned campaign, then you can easily set them as inactive or remove them from the Redirect Profiles section at the bottom of the Campaign Setup page.
- For each campaign on this page, you can "right click" on the campaign name and the contextual menu will show up.
- This is a contextual menu from the Campaigns page:
- Each menu item can open the corresponding page in 2 ways:
- in the same browser tab by clicking on the menu item text
- in a new browser tab by clicking on the “+” sign from the right of the menu item
You may also find useful: