The campaigns page is the primary dashboard or home page. From here you can filter the view of campaigns, see a quick Earning breakdown and also View all Campaigns separated by campaign type.
Page fields and details
- Select to View All Campaigns, Active or Inactive Campaigns.
- Filter the Campaigns Displayed by Campaign Groups you have created.
3. Data Options
- Select the Data Columns to be displayed.
- Choose from Stats, Traffic Source, Group, Bidding, Date Added and Last Update (Last Report Created)
- Once you finish to select/unselect the columns to be displayed, the page will be refreshed based on your filter
- The Default Data Columns are:
- ID - Campaign ID
- Name - Campaign Name
- Views/Visitors - The Total Traffic the Campaign has received
- New - The number of visitors since the last login to CPV Lab Pro
- P/L - Profit Loss of the Total Campaign
- New - Profit Loss for the Campaign since the last login to CPV Lab Pro
- ROI - Total Campaign ROI based on Stats
4. Earnings Breakdown
- A quick view of the Total Visitors and Revenue Earned for Today, Yesterday, This Week and This Month.
5. Last Login
- Shows the Date and Time of your last login and the duration.
6. Data Grid Actions
- Some options that will help you customize the interface the way you want
- Styles - a color pallete will show up. You can pick the color you want for each campaign type header
- Full Screen - Maximize the data grid to full screen. To go back to the initial view, click on the "Full Screen" icon again
- Expand/Collapse - You can choose to expand or not each campaign type section.
7. Campaign Actions
- Stats - Links directly to the Campaign Stats for the selected campaign.
- Reports - Links directly to the Campaign Reports for the selected campaign.
- Trends - Links directly to the Time & Day Trends for the selected campaign.
- Edit - Links directly to the Edit Campaign Page for the selected campaign.
- Clone - TIME SAVER! Create a duplicate of the selected campaign with all the data from the Cloned campaign entered. This is a real-time saver when you have a successful campaign you want to expand to other Traffic Sources.
- Delete - Removes the selected campaign from CPV Lab Pro.
- Reset - This resets and clears all the stats for a specific campaign.
- Export CSV - Creates a CSV File of the Campaign Setup : Settings, Pages and Offers.
Clone Campaign As a different Campaign Type (NEW)
- Now you can clone your campaign in any type you want.
- Click the Clone button from the Actions section
- Select the campaign type you want to create the new Campaign
- Click Clone
- For example, if you have a Direct Link campaign and you want to create another one, with the same settings but as a Multiple Option Campaign, you can do it with a click.
We recommend you to Go and Check the new campaign settings after creating a Clone
- Starting with version 4.0 the Clone Campaign feature will also clone all the existing redirect profiles from the initial campaign. This will save time because you won’t have to re-enter those redirect profiles in the cloned campaign.
- In case you don’t want to use the redirect profiles in the cloned campaign, then you can easily set them as inactive or remove them from the Redirect Profiles section at the bottom of the Campaign Setup page.
8. Perform Bulk Actions
- Apply Actions (Delete, Reset Clicks, Set Inactive/Active) to Multiple Campaigns at one time.
- Just “Check” the Campaigns (there is a checkbox in front of each campaign)
- Then Select the Action and Click “GO”
- This is a contextual menu from the Campaigns page:
- Each menu item can open the corresponding page in 2 ways:
- in the same browser tab by clicking on the menu item text
- in a new browser tab by clicking on the “+” sign from the right of the menu item
You may also find useful: