Navigation: Stats ➡️ Campaign Stats
A. Page fields and details
Stats are calculated in Real-Time using the average CPC or CPV entered on the Campaign Setup Page, and conversions are tracked using pixels, postbacks or manual SubID or IP Conversion Updates.
Stats are used to monitor Campaigns on a regular Basis and then Reports are used to put together the “Hard” data to get Exact Spending and Profit metrics to Optimize the Campaign further and more in-depth.
- Select a Campaign to View Stats.
2. Date Range / Preset Date Ranges
- Enter a Date Range or Select a Preset Interval to filter your data
3. Edit Campaign
- Jump to the Edit Campaign page for the Selected Campaign
- You can select if you want to see Active Or Inactive LPs and Offers
- On the Campaign Setup Page you can mark the LPs or Offers as Active/Inactive
5. Chart View
- Select your Preferred Chart View.
6. Visitor Breakout Stats
- A quick summary of your Visitors, based on the selected date range and the total percentage of all traffic for each Type of Visitor.
- Total Visitors - The Total Visitors the campaign has received for the selected date range.
- Campaign - Number of Visitors who arrived through the Campaign URL.
- Direct - Number of Visitors who arrived on Pages directly.
- Mobile - Number of Visitors using Mobile Devices such as Smartphones or Tablets.
- Blocked - Number of Blocked Visitors based on Active Blocked Traffic Rules.
7. Campaign Stats-bar
- Click and Revenue Metrics are shown here, based on the selected campaign and date range.
8. # Targets
- Limits the Number of Targets and Keywords displayed in the Target Performance Section.
- Select a Quick-Stats View from this dropdown menu to quickly jump between any performance reports.
10. Only Alerts
- Check to Filter the Target Performance Stats to only Targets and Keywords that triggered Alerts based on the Alerts Profile assigned to the Campaign.
11. Export CSV
- Export all stats in view within the Target Performance Section to a CSV file
- There is an export to CSV button available for each section on the Stats page
12. View Additional Stats Charts
- Available in all Stats Performance Sections
- Click for multiple charts based on each individual Stats section to view top performing keywords, landing pages and offers.
13. Data Options
- Choose from over 30 Different Data Points to View in the Incoming Visitor Stats.
- Drill-Down and Select single or multiple Keywords/Targets, Pages and/or Offers.
15. Performance Stats and Columns
- Drag-and-Drop Column Titles to Reorder Columns and Arrange the Stats as you prefer.
- Also, click any Column Title to Sort by the selected Column.
For each campaign type you'll have multiple performance reports, depending on the campaign type to filter and display data for all primary elements of your campaign: Targets/Keywords, Ads, Landing Pages and Offers.
Each section has options available to Export to CSV, View Charts and Select Data Options to View.
B. How to Mark Ads, Keywords/Targets, Pages and Offers as Inactive/Active
You have the option to mark Keywords/Targets, Ads, Pages and Offers as active or inactive directly from the Stats page. Inactive objects will be highlighted in light blue color.
Steps to mark the Keywords/Targets, Ads, Pages and Offers as Active or Inactive:
- Each row of the data tables from Stats has a checkbox as the first column.
- Select the checkboxes corresponding to the objects you want to mark as active/inactive
- Then use the action dropdown just below to the corresponding table to perform a bulk action for the selected objects
- Click Go
Example 1: Mark Pages as Active/Inactive in the Landing Page Performance Report
Example 2: Mark Offers as Active/Inactive in the Offers Performance Report
C. Right-Click Contextual Menu for Easy Navigation to Common Options
All data tables feature a right-click menu in order to provide quick access to the most common options.
The menu is available by right-clicking on the following columns:
- Campaign Name
- IP Address
The following is a contextual menu for the Keyword/Target column in Stats:
Each menu item can open the corresponding page in 2 ways:
- in the same browser tab by clicking on the menu item text
- in a new browser tab by clicking on the “+” sign from the right of the menu item
D. Data Points
Within each Performance Section of the Campaign Stats, you’ll have multiple data points available to view depending on the Section.
Simply Check the Data Points to View and you can then Drag-and-Drop all columns to organize the information however you wish.
List of All Available Data Points and the Details for each:
|ID||Campaign, Page or Offer ID|
|Page URL||URL of Page|
|Keyword/Target||Keyword or Target Passed from the Traffic Source|
|Ad/Creative||Ad Name or ID Passed from the Traffic Source or Manually entered|
|Offer URL||URL of Offer|
Clicks and Conversions
|Views /Visitors||Number of Views or Visitors|
|Clicks /LP Clicks||Total Clicks / Clicks from Landing Page|
|CTR /LP CTR||Click Through Rate|
|CPC /LP CPC||Cost Per Click / Cost Per Click from Landing Page|
|Engage%||% of Visitors who reached your set Engagement Rate|
|Conversions||Number of Conversions / Sales|
|CPA||Cost Per Action, also referred to as Cost Per|
|CPSUB||Cost Per Subscriber|
|Subscribers||Total Opt-Ins or Leads|
|SR||Subscriber Rate %|
|Cost||Total Cost or Ad Spend|
|CPV /CPC||Cost Per View / Click|
|P/L||Profit / Loss|
|EPV /EPC||Earnings Per View / Click|
|PPV /PPC||Profit Per View / Click|
|eCPM||Earnings Per 1000 Impressions|
|ROI||Return on Investment|
|AOV||Average Order Value = Revenue / Conversions|
|Referrer-Domain||The referring domain of the visitor|
|Referrer-Page||The referring page of the visitor|
Time & Day
|Day||Day of the Click or Conversion|
|Hour||Time of the Click or Conversion|
|Browser Version||Device Browser Version|
|Browser Language Header||The preferred language passed by visitors’ browsers|
|Cookie Support||Does the Browser Support Cookies|
|3rd Party Cookies||Does the Browser Support 3rd Party Cookies (such as Retargeting Cookies)|
|Embedded Video||Does the Browser Support Embedded Video Playback|
|IFrames Support||Does the Browser Support iFrames|
|Click to Call||Does the Device Support Click to Call|
|Flash Support||Is Flash Supported on the Device|
|FLV Playback||Does the Device Support FLV Video Playback|
|MOV Playback||Does the Device Support MOV Video Playback|
|MP4 Playback||Does the Device Support MP4 Video Playback|
|PDF Support||Does the Device have Native PDF Support|
|Receive MMS||Can the Device Receive MMS Messages|
|Receive PUSH||Can the Device Receive PUSH Messages|
|Receive SMS||Can the Device Receive SMS Messages|
|RSS Reader||Does the Device have a Native RSS Reader|
|Brand Device||Brand (ex. Samsung, Apple)|
|Data Rate||Device Data Rate Speed|
|Device Model||Device Model Number (ex. GT-I9100 or XT984)|
|Device Name||Name of the Device (ex. Galaxy S)|
|Device Type||The Type of Device…Computer, Phone, Tablet, SmartTV|
|ISP/Carrier||The Internet Service Provider or Mobile Carrier (ex. Tmobile, Verizon)|
|Market Name||The Commonly Used Name of the Device (ex. Galaxy S III)|
|OS Device||Operating System|
|OS Version||Device Operating System Version|
|Screen Resolution||Device Screen Resolution|
|Screen Size||Device Screen Size|
|Wifi Support||Does the Device Support Wifi|
|Dual Orientation||Can the Display be switched from vertical to horizontal|
|Phone # Support||Does the Device Support a Phone Number and Calls|
|Pointing Method||Type of Pointing Method the Device uses, such as Touch, Clickwheel, etc.|
|QWERTY Keyboard||Does the Device have a QWERTY Keyboard|
Other Stats you may also find useful: