Navigation: Reports ➡️ Campaign Reports
Reports use only hard data, directly from your Traffic Source Spending Reports and the Converting SubIDs / IPs you enter.
Or for conversions, you can also use existing conversions in the Stats over the date range of the report.
Page fields and details
1. Select Campaign
- Select a Campaign to View Individual Reports
2. Currently Viewing
- This shows the title of the report you are currently viewing.
3. Available reports
- From this Dropdown Menu, you can select any Report you’ve uploaded for the selected campaign.
4. Delete this Report
- Removes the Report you are currently viewing.
5. Edit Campaign
- Jump to the Campaign Settings for the selected campaign.
6. Optimize Button
- Click to Optimize the Campaign using the selected report.
7. Export to CSV
- Export the Target Section of the Report to a CSV File.
8. Data Options
- Choose the Data options you want to include in the Target Section of the Report.
9. Report Overview
- Click to Jump to the Reports Overview to see All Campaign Reports.
10. Export to CSV
- Export the Campaign Section of the Report to a CSV File.
11. Data Options
- Choose the Data options you want to include in the Campaign Section of the Report.
You may also find useful: