Adding Landing Page & Offer URLs to Campaigns
Within all the Campaign Types there are a few general rules to follow to ensure CPV Lab Pro (opens new window) is setup correctly to track your campaigns.
- Always enter Offer URLs WITH the
subIDparameter, but WITHOUT a value.
subIDvalue will be appended automatically by CPV Lab Pro to the Offer URL when the “Append SubID to Offer” option is checked
- For Example:
- Different Offers Sources such as Affiliate / CPA Networks use different SubID variables, such as: SID=, s2=, TID=, SD=, etc.
- Just make sure you are using the proper variable for the Affiliate / CPA Network you're working with
- Also, if you are working with a network or offer that does NOT support the use of SubIDs, simply Uncheck “Append SubID to Offer” in the Campaign Settings (check the image below)
- You can add an offer in the Campaign Setup page or you can add predefined Offers for each Source in
Settings ➡️ Offer Management
Landing Page URLs:
- Always enter Landing Page Urls WITHOUT a
When setting up campaigns always use the same URL format (with or without 'www', http or https) with all of your tracking links (base2.php , base3.php , etc) in the landing pages.
- http://www.yourdomain.com/base2.php (opens new window) and http://yourdomain.com/base2.php (opens new window) tracking links inside a campaign may lead to tracking issue since the tracking links don't have the same format (the second link doesn't have 'www.')